There are many benefits to having automatic gates on your commercial property. As your place of business probably has more vehicles arriving and leaving than your house and therefore has a greater need for an electronic gate, these gates may be more valuable there.
Commercial property is likely to have priceless items, so it’s always wise to add an extra layer of security. A commercial driveway without gates and fencing increases the risk of theft, property damage, and endangering the safety of your employees, much like a garage without a door.
Is there a need for business gates to be maintained in California or the surrounding areas? We at One & Only Garage Door & Gate Repair are the professionals for the job! Providing excellent service to commercial buildings has kept us in business with residential clients. With a decade of experience and full-service features, we are the perfect fit for enterprises like yours. You can focus on the more important aspects of managing your business by having us handle your commercial gate repair work.
Commercial Gates Offer a Wide Range of Benefits
Before purchasing a new gate, you should educate yourself on how it works and how it might benefit you. It is common to install an automated gate opener. Gates can be equipped with sensors that automatically open when a car approaches, or access cards or codes can control them.
If you run a business, you should choose a suitable gate for your business. To restrict access to your commercial property all day long, an access panel connected to remote openers or a phone system is likely your best option. You can limit access to your commercial property with an entrance code or key.
Companies that rely on a constant flow of clients entering the property might choose a gate sensor system. You can secure your commercial gates at night to prevent unauthorized vehicles from entering your property.
Our commercial gate repair services include the following:
- Gate Hinge Replacement
- Gate Operator Repair & Installations
- Post-reset and replacement
- Privacy Modifications
- Preventative Maintenance
- Gate Operator Installations
- Telephone Entry Installations
- New Driveway Gate Installations
- Welding Service
- Emergency Service
Whether your gate is not functioning properly, you have an existing electric gate issue, or you need maintenance, One & Only Garage Door & Gate Repair can help. Our service vehicles are stocked with many common parts if your gate or gate operator needs a major repair. We will work efficiently to get your gate working quickly.
In order to install and repair your gates, One & Only Garage Door and Gate Repair uses the latest and most advanced tools and techniques. It speeds up the process and reduces costs.
Having garage doors and electric gates installed in your home or business does not have to be expensive. As one of the most affordable companies in the industry, we’ll save you money, guaranteed!
We understand that time is money. That’s why we value it the most. We strive to complete the project within one day of starting. As a result, you get hassle-free solutions.
Most Common Problems That Require Commercial Gate Repair
As the first line of defense for your business’s privacy and security, your gate must always function properly as an introduction to the property. Accidents can happen, and gates can malfunction.
Commercial gates can malfunction for various reasons, ranging from mechanical to electrical for automatic gates, including bad weather and accidents. Your commercial gate problem can be diagnosed by a well-trained professional. A licensed technician can take the following steps to identify any one or more potential causes:
- First, check switches for human error. A command or control set to keep the gate open at all times without the knowledge of others may cause unnecessary anxiety.
- Make sure your commercial gate system’s detectors and sensors are clean if it uses sensors. The gate may not function properly without object detection.
- Make sure the battery works. If your gate system is older, it may be time to replace the battery.
- Check the structure to see if there is a mechanical issue behind the broken commercial gate. If the commercial gate isn’t closing and opening due to warped or damaged parts, the first step is to identify these obstructions.
- A broken chain or warped track could cause problems if you have a slide gate. There is a possibility that you will find damage to the arms or hinges of commercial swing gates. These issues can easily be fixed by a professional.
As soon as mechanical malfunctions have been ruled out, the technician will look for electrical failures. Gate openers and other devices, such as control systems, fall under this category.
It can be as simple as a bad relay command at the power source that can be remedied by flipping a switch and resetting the gate control. In slightly more complicated cases, one may encounter faulty wiring issues or a faulty relay motor.
Once you have determined the cause of the malfunction, check with your warranty to see if you are covered.
Once your warranty has expired, you should contact a professional with experience and a proven reputation to help you with your commercial gate repair. Even the smallest problem could be a daunting and dangerous task for an inexperienced professional. It would be best if you did not attempt to fix the problem alone.
Services that are pocket-friendly for commercial gate repair
Budgets are a part of everyone’s life. By doing so, we can offer our commercial gate repair services at an affordable price. We strive to deliver quality outcomes to our clients. You do not have to worry about any functional problems in the gate after the repair work is completed.
We Need Modern Technicians for Modern Gates
When you run a business, you need to repair gates. California businesses need properly functioning gates to maintain nighttime security and let the right guests in while keeping the wrong ones out. The features of commercial gates are usually tailored to meet the needs of your business (e.g., apartment exit gates that open from one side automatically). In commercial gate repair, mechanical and electrical connections are often repaired.
- We have trained technicians who understand the interplay between modern gate systems.
- Our company repairs gates and gate-opening systems that allow you to operate your gate remotely from inside your vehicle.
- Accidents or natural disasters can cause damage to gates, but it does not last forever.
- With our fast, affordable, and transparent service, you can get your business back on track.
Other Commercial Services For Business Clients
We’re a top-chosen option for full commercial garage system service in California. Whether your gates and garage doors serve extremely functional fleets and buildings or are part of your business’ branding and aesthetic, we know that well-functioning gates and garage doors are pathways to great companies and experiences. Call One & Only Garage Door & Gate Repair to speak with one of our experts about how we can transform your day-to-day business operations with great looks and modern features for boosted productivity and flow.
- One & Only Garage Door & Gate Repair also offers fast, affordable California garage door repair that keeps business running smoothly.
- Commercial garage door repairs present the right message to your clients! Dealing with broken or malfunctioning property can turn a client’s otherwise positive experience into a negative one.
- We also do commercial garage door replacement to replace damaged doors or renovate your business with a fresh look and new features.
Call One & Only Garage Door & Gate Repair Today
Whether you need to install a brand-new automatic gate or repair an existing one on your commercial property is no different. We help you with One & Only Garage Door & Gate Repair. Any gate-related issue you experience will be handled by our technicians, who deal with gates daily.
Set up an appointment with One & Only Garage Door & Gate Repair to review your options and make the right choice for your business. You can’t afford to take any chances with security regarding your business’ success.
Let us take care of your gate as soon as possible by calling (833) 210-3772.